Thursday, June 4, 2015

The Good Life

Good things have been happening for the Kanes. First off Bob is doing much better, thank you for all your prayers and comments about his health. We appreciated you all so much! We are still loving our apartment-we will love it more when it stops raining and the pool opens! They added chairs to the pool area so we are thinking it will be open any day now. Speaking of the rain, the other day we decided to brave the storm and go to cold stone, there was so much water on the roads it was ridiculous. I took some pictures but they don't even do it justice. It was so fun to go driving around with Bob, it's our favorite past time.



Last week we were able to snag some tickets to the Payson Temple open house!!! I was thrilled! I thought for sure that we would never get tickets, but thankfully we did. It was our first open house event together and it was awesome! That Temple is beautiful inside and out! It was such a neat experience and I really am so grateful for the opportunity we had to go!


Some other random things we have done lately: Buffalo Wild Wings Thursday-We really used to go a lot but since we moved up north (and the closest one is 20 minutes in either direction) we have cut back. Last Thursday we were feeling the urge so we went and it was delicious! The Thursday before that we went to a Food Truck Roundup in West Valley-I finally got to experience Waffle Love...it was amazing! It was cool to see all the trucks there too, dreams do come true if you work hard enough to get what you want.




I have finally finished How I met your Mother! It was so dang good! I loved that show so much-every episode either made me laugh or cry! Lilypad and Marshmallow are my relationship goals because they were just so good together.  Now I am re-watching Gilmore Girls until season 5 then 6 and 7 will be my first time ever so I am pretty excited for that. I am also excited for Summer to start! I love the summer and everything that comes with it! That's about it for now. as always Thanks for Keeping up with the Kanes!