We recently got our 1 year pictures back and can I just tell you they were AMAZING! I absolutely loved every single picture and edit that our photographer did. We took these pictures in Tooele at a place called Spiers Farm. It's more of a garden than a farm as you can tell from our pictures. We loved Spiers Farm and all the beautiful things it had to offer and how wonderful our pictures turned out! See for yourself:
Our photographer is actually one of my really good friends from High School, Paige. She is an amazing photographer and will probably be our photographer for life...well as long as she is taking pictures anyway! She took our Christmas photos too and they were so great. She will also be taking our family photos sometime this summer so that will be awesome. If you ever need a photographer I highly recommend her. She is on Facebook at Paige Photography. Look her up.
I still can't believe that we have been married for over a year now! Bob still continues to amaze me everyday and I am so grateful that I get to keep him for eternity! Thanks for keeping up with the Kanes!







