There are weeks in our life where not much happens but I still want to write, so I stole an idea from another blog and am trying it out tonight. Basically I am just answering some prompts, I love these prompts because they update you on our life so perfectly. Here goes nothing!
What we loved about the last week
This week has been hard because I have been working since Wednesday night and Bob was sick for two days. There were a couple of things we loved about last week though. First off, Bob passed a two week course in two days! He will be starting his machining program on Monday and couldn't be more excited. We also have been loving the beautiful weather and have been taking nightly walks together.
What we are looking forward to
Obviously we are looking forward to Bob starting his program. I am looking forward to Wednesday when I am off for seven days. We also have our anniversary pictures on Friday that we are so excited for! We bought my outfit and some props today, now we just need his outfit and a definite location. Bob and I both promised that getting pictures professionally each year would be a priority, so far so good.
What we are craving
Lately we have been craving two things- a Malibu (Dr Pepper, coconut, and vanilla) drink from Swig and an orange freeze from Atlantis Burger! When Bob passed his class we had to celebrate, I asked him what he wanted and of all things he wanted a freeze. They are so good! They are like a float but more blended together. I want one as I write this.
What we are watching
Currently I am watching: How I met your mother-just started season 9, The Following with Kevin Bacon, and I can't forget Law and Order: SVU...the latest episode is so intense watch it! Bob isn't much of a TV guy but he is really into this USA original DIG. He loves it and patently waits every Thursday for it to come on.
We wanted to get a red box last night but wasn't sure what they had. We checked and holy moly there are so many good ones that we haven't seen or just want to see again! Dumb and dumber to, Into the Woods, Beyond the lights, Fox Catcher, and the Best of Me. Those are just a few that we will be watching this week!
What we are doing this weekend
This weekend is going to be awesome! Bob has a three day weekend, so Friday we are doing our pictures and probably going out after. Friday is also the day that the Merrill family is coming to visit!!!! I can not wait to see my sister! It's only been a month but I miss her so much! I don't know all the plans but I do know that my mom wrangled everyone together to go to a Grizzly hockey game Saturday night. I haven't been to a hockey game since high school so I am stoked. Sunday is Easter so we are doing a big family breakfast and probably hiding some eggs for Paige to find! It will probably be more fun for us but we will see.
What else is new
We found out on Friday that Bob can't get the time off for our anniversary, so we are bummed about having to postpone that. We are doing something the weekend of our anniversary (which is in 2 weeks..so crazy!) so that will be fine for now! Other than that we are doing great, Thanks for keeping up with the Kanes!