Saturday, January 3, 2015

A year in review!

It is really hard to believe that 2014 is over. I feel that it is unanimous in saying that 2014 was a great year. Every post I see on Facebook is nothing but good things about 2014, that is awesome! I really had the best year, I was going to post a picture of my favorite 2014 memory but couldn't. There were to many photos...that one was my favorite...no wait this one. It made me so happy to reflect on my past year and how much I accomplished. In no particular order I give you 2014:

  • GOT MARRIED! 
  • Bob got a new truck
  • Went to California, Colorado, Blanding, Moab, Wendover, and Idaho 
  • Got a promotion
  • Became an Aunt! 
  • Got a dog
  • Moved to Salt Lake
  • Bob got into the HVAC program
  • Bought 4 guns
  • Saw American Authors live
  • Took engagement pictures
  • Bob and I found our first apartment
  • Went camping at Panguitch Lake 
  • Went to Little Jamaica...three times
  • I started Allergy Immunotherapy
  • We both got callings, Me-YW Bob-Scout leader
  • Hosted a Memorial Day BBQ
  • Went Hunting
  • Dressed up as Cat Woman and Batman for Halloween
  • Took a spontaneous trip to Wendover
  • Went to way to many movies-$5,00 Tuesdays


Even thought 2014 was the best year ever, I am pretty positive that 2015 will knock the socks off 2014. I cannot wait!