Friday, December 26, 2014

Married Life

People would always said that married life is like the best thing ever and the best way to live...I didn't think they were for real. I thought 'oh you are just saying that' but being married for just 8 and 1/2 months has changed my thinking. I honestly don't know why some people DON'T get married. I LOVE being married, there was no weird transition phase or hard part about living together. We just meshed and everything went smoothly! There are somedays where I feel like we have been married for years and I can't remeber what it's like to be single. I know that proably sounds cheesy but facts are facts. I love my Bob more and more everyday and I miss him when he is gone. We recently spent our first night apart since being married. It was way hard for me. I had the worst time sleeping alone it was weird. I just love having a partner in crime and I love that I don't have to do things alone-he is just always there-life is better in twos. So far since being married we went on our honeymoon to Oceanside, see that awesome post here. We have been up north a few times, and even went to Idaho for a day. We went camping back in June up at Panguitch lake-it was awesome! We only went for 3 days and that wasn't enough, when the time came to leave I really didn't want to. We cooked in the dutch oven, played games, went for walks and even caught a fish or two. It was just good bonding time and I wish we could have gone more this summer. We also go shooting like all the time-it's our favorite. We especially love to go with the Blacks and the Eves, it's fun to share our hobbies with our friends. Bob bought me a ruger LCP-380 in July and I love it! It fits my hand perfectly and doesn't kick very much. I love that when we go I now have my own handgun and shot gun to shoot, we don't have to take turns. It is so funny that I have my own gun, I never thought that day would come.I never had an interest in guns before I met Bob, and now we both love them. Our little Ali girl is getting so big, August made her 6 months old. Since she was 6 months we had to take her to get her second set of shots, which included he rabbies. She was so scared and hated being there. One of her shots made her squeal and that made me cry. I am going to be terrible when my children get shots if I cry when my dog gets them. I just love that little dog so much and getting her was the best decision ever. She keeps me company when bob is away and gives us hours of entertainment too. We recently left St George and moved up north. We did it for multiple reasons: School, work, change, more opportunities and last but not least to be closer to our families. I transferred courier offices and I definitely miss my Dixie office, but am loving the Salt Lake office just as much. Bob has decided to go to school for HVAC, the DATC in Kaysville has a really awesome program and he is so excited and has been looking for something like this for awhile now. I am so very very proud of him and can't wait to see where his career takes us. As for me, I have decided to go into teaching. I would love to be a nurse but it doesn't feel right anymore. I don't know why at one time it was right but now it's not. I am hoping to start a few pre-reqs in the Spring at SLCC since it's close to our house, then I will transfer to UVU when Bob is all done with his program. That is about all for now. Thanks for Keeping up with the Kanes!